Personal Care – Private Home Care
Helping clients with a wide range of abilities
Home Care Services in Burnaby
Our Personal Care private home care services are designed for people who require a little more assistance with their day-to-day routines. Our personal care staff deliver direct private home care and daily living support to help our clients who are elderly or working through temporary mobility restrictions thrive while still living independently.
Experience the Axiom Care Solutions difference
Our Personal Care staff are known for their ability to listen, and work with, clients and their family members. Their training and dedication to client support shines through, particularly when they help private home care clients with:
- Meal preparation and assistance – whether your loved one needs assistance with preparing their meals or eating support, we’re happy to provide this
- Personal hygiene – from bathing, toileting and personal grooming to helping our clients get dressed and mobile in the morning or evening, our staff are patient and encouraging as they work with your mom, dad or other family members to help them feel refreshed.
- Exercise & physical movement – even as our clients age, it’s important for them to stay mobile as much as possible. Our Personal Care staff are trained in various methods of ambulation and exercise adaptation to help our clients experience the mental and physical benefits of being active.
- Respite care – quality of life for caregivers is as important as for the people being cared for. With the ability to build relationships and trust quickly, our staff are well prepared for stepping in to give caregivers the break they need and reduce or avoid burnout.
- Medication support – ensuring our clients are taking the right medication at the right time is only one aspect of this important support. We’re also able to provide phone reminders (if appropriate) as well as assist clients in navigating the billings and payments side of MSP for their medication.
- Getting to/from appointments – we’ll help your loved one get to and from a doctor’s appointment as they work to maintain or regain their health.
Take the next step – contact us
Not sure what type of private home care services your loved one would benefit from?
Contact us or call us directly (604-900-9377) for a free, no-obligation assessment in the comfort of your own home.